Tuesday, 8 April 2014

learning to learn

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png


WALT: Learning to Learn


Success Criteria:
  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)
We are on the path to becoming self directed learners in Adventure 9. This means we are beginning to make choices that help us grow as learners. We know what we are learning and what we need to do to get better.

We plan our week choosing activities that are going to help us reach our goals. We plan all the must do’s and then add the can do’s.image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reflection


I think
My Buddy thinks
I know what I am learning
I do know what i am learning because i do what i am listening to kerri and i do what she told me to do
yes she know’s what she is learning
I know what I need to do to get better
I know what i am learning to do because i listening to kerri and i do not talk
yes she know’s what to do to get better
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
I plan to do my activities in a good way because i plan my learning before my can dos
yes she know’s
I follow my plan

yes all the time so i can be a good learner
yes always
I use my learning time wisely
yes i do so i can be the best i can be
yes always
Grace, you are a diligent, thoughtful learner and you strive for excellence in all that you do! You use you learning time wisely planning the must dos before the can dos making sure you follow your plan and have completed all learning tasks.
Your next step is to take some more risks in your learning, I would love for you to really challenge yourself, making mistakes is OK, it is when we do some of our best learning!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment