Tuesday, 8 April 2014

kotahitanga buddy poster


Term One Value

Kotahitanga (Unity/Togetherness)



Values are deeply held beliefs about what is important or desirable. They are expressed through the ways in which we think and act. In fact everything we do reflects our values!
WALT: Show kotahitanga with our little buddies from Busy

Bees

Task: Create a poster showing kotahitanga
Success Criteria:
  • Include a clear Image
  • Include our name and our buddies name
  • Show and explain kotahitanga (working together)
  • Our poster makes senseimage.jpg


How am I going showing?
I think
My buddy thinks
Friendship
I am really good at friendship because i help people.
that is what I think too
Sharing
i think i am going well because i share my stuff
yes that is true
Teamwork
I am really good at teamwork because I look out for people
yes she help's me too
Looking out for each other
I am really good at that because I help people when they need help
Yes she look's out for other's


* Yellow Hat
What of the above attributes above do you feel is strongest for you?
Maths because I have practise at home and I do a lot
* Black Hat
What of the following attributes do you feel you need to improve on?
Reading because I need to slow down when I do my reading and I can understand my reading
* Red Hat              
How do I feel about kotahitanga?
I feel good because I help people

Grace, you are a calm and gentle member of Adventure 9. You show kotahitanga in all that you do, quietly helping and supporting classmates, friends and your little buddy.

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment