Monday, 28 July 2014

Te Reo

WALTuse Te Reo in a simple conversation.

Task: create a puppet pals animation to share your Te Reo learning.

Success Criteria
  • clear voice
  • saying the right words (makes sense) 
  • animation matches the words
  • trying our best pronunciation



I think
My learning partner thinks
I used a clear voice
Yes my group use a clear voice 
Graces group used a clear voice because I could hear them well.
I used the right words
Yes they did 
Graces group used the right words and I Know it.
My animation matched my words
Yes because I could see that when then were talking I coud see what they were doing 
Graces group matched the animation how they chose the right background. 
What did I find challenging? 
My group found challenging when they were saying the words 
I think that Graces group found challenging was pronouncing the words.
What did I like about…
I liked when Alyssa gave Helen the book 
I liked how they ran up to each other and then talked.
Great teamwork! You have used the success criteria to help make a fabulous video. Your voices are clear and easy to understand and you are able to ask each 'how are you?' and to pass something.
Next time, it would be great if all of the group could have a turn at talking.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment