Thursday, 14 August 2014

Smart Goals



WALT: set SMART goals
Task: set a learning goal, a behaviour goal and an at home goal. Create a goal fish to display you goals.

Success Criteria
I can read my goals
My goals are specific
My goals are measurable
My goals are important to me

These is my smart goals. I hope you like it.

( At netball stay with my partner ) ( To go up 4 steps on the basic facts ladder ) ( To take risks in my learning )

Reflection Questions


I think
My learning partner thinks
I can read my 
goals

yes because I put them in a good place

My goals are specific
yes because I picked them wise

My goals are measurable

yes because I know when I have done it

My goals are important to me

yes because I picked them wise 

Grace, you have thought about some goals that are very important to you. Using the basic facts ladder is a great idea because it is measurable and you can see when you have climbed up steps. I love that you are wanting to take more risks in your learning - that will really help you to grow as a successful learner ready to take on bigger and bigger challenges! It might be a tricky goal to measure though, we need to put our head together and have a think how this is going to work.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment