Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Writing draft


WALT write a recount about an idea we had in our writers notebook.

Success Criteria - Co constructed

we need our plan beside us to look at our ideas
make sure it's true and it makes sense
put it in the right order
use descriptive words - e.g. enormous, giant, speechless, flabbergasted etc
proof reading ask someone else to read it
use a dictionary / thesaurus - make your writing more interesting to draw the reader in
use punctuation
use the highlighter strategy - gold for goal and pink for think
 

I did it I went down!!!!! Let me tell you what happened when I went to the mountain. I went with my grandad and he said I could have Quiana, Aaliah and Jhaz. But Jhaz was in Australia and Quiana and Aaliah where sick. So I just went with my grandad. Finally, we got there but I was not that excited because we had to drive up the mountain. Yay! We were in the carpark! The next thing we went to get were skis, boots and poles. As soon as we got outside I put on my skis and I was really scared so my grandad held me, that was better. When I got to the bottom I had to take the magic carpet lt was so slow. Then I got up the top and my grandad was going to the cafe at the mountain so I had to go by myself I had been by my myself lots of times but not for a long time. I did it I went down!!!!! So that's what happened let me tell you more. That was so awesome!!!!!!!!!! I did it for 5 hours. After that I went home. So that's it I hoped you liked it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment