Monday, 21 March 2016

Geometry passport

 
This is geometry the class has been doing it for 3 weeks 
W.A.L.T: position and orientation 

This is what Rosie gave my maths group here it is 
Task 3 
What we got 7 bean bags, 6 cookie pads, 1 table, 2 soft chairs, 1 paepae chair, 2 chair and 2 computers with desks  
We had to draw a scale map of the classroom and work out a schedule for the most valuable teaching and seating positions. Justify your coatings. Work out the total value for the number of students and adults in this class. Every 1m = 4cm Our scale map is not quite accurate because we started from the one so next time we now know the start from the cm 

I think I did well with I long description but I need to work on my spelling 
I think that you did great because I can see that you put in a lot of effort into it. Awesome. Jhaz 




Here are the angles 

No comments:

Post a Comment