Sunday, 4 September 2016

Italy

This is my Italy side. We had to make a side about the county we did cooking. Check out my seed to table side to look at the cooking. 
Informative Writing
Success Criteria - 

Title
Introduction
True and accurate information
Your own words
Pictures
At least 5 sentences per slide
Descriptive language
At least 6 sub titled topics to talk about
Sources of informations
Punctuation - Spelling, proof reading and editing

I did ok with this post 
Feedback/Feedforward: I like the slide but make the target smaller MeIhana

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, I really like the way you have found out so much information about Italy and the way you have asked questions on your slides. Maybe next time you could add more descriptive / emotive language to all your slides like...sizzling hot pizza dripping with cheese! Ngā Mihi

    ReplyDelete