Thursday, 8 September 2016

Technology Challenge

My ideas🤔💡: 1.card game 2.bored game 3.


My nephew is going on a long flight to the UK.  He loves animals.  On the plane, he needs something that he can play with and keep him occupied in a small space.  The pieces have to be able to be stored flat in a snaplock bag that can go in his pocket.  


3 possibilities to prototype are: 1. Card game 2. Bored game 3. 


I have chosen Prototype #   because: card game because we are only get 1 paper and it will take up the lest time 


My first prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)


Tester 1's Feedback and Recommendations: Hayley. 

I really liked: I like the different parts you've used.

A recommendation I have is: you could have had more faces.

Based on my tester's feedback, the changes I want to make are: I could do more faces 



My second prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)


Tester 2's Feedback and Recommendations:I like the kawaii faces 




No comments:

Post a Comment